Well, 2011 was a strange year, I think it was better than 2010 for me, but it started off horrendously with a string of bad news for me, but as the year progressed, things got better - well, for me anyway!
On the blog it's definitely been a big year, here is a few nuggets of the year on the blog:
- More than 345,000 hits
- Gave away 22 tickets to 10 events worth RO 558
- Covered the protests in February
- Had my outburst about HSBC in May
- 971 of you "liked" my Facebook page for this blog in 2011
- 1493 comments made on 209 posts published in 2011
And now we're into 2012, when according to Hollywood, the world will come to an end. ;)
Happy New Year everyone - have a great time tonight and enjoy the day off tomorrow!