As blogged about previously, the Red Arrows are coming to town next week (Wednesday 13th November). The display is sponsored by UK Trade & Investment, BAE Systems, and the InterCon. Which means, that the best spot to see the display will be from the gardens at the InterCon.
And, there are FREE tickets being offered to those who are interested in watching the display, with the added bonuses of:
· The best view of the display, which is centered over the hotel
· Light refreshments following the display
· A chance to meet the Red Arrows flying team
· Presentation by the Red Arrows team manager
· A look at a life-size Typhoon Cockpit
· Parking available at the InterContinental Muscat car park
All you need to do is email this address and ask if there are any free tickets left.
It's that simple!
Doors open at 2pm, show starts at 3pm, and you can meet the pilots at 4:30pm