It's that time of year again guys and girls - the Canadian Stampede is back, bigger and better than ever on March 8th, 2012. The Canadian Stampede Committee are a very experienced and organized group of people, drawing on experience learned from throwing the party every year for the last 18 years.
This year marks the very last year the event will be held in it's usual home: The Ras Al Hamra Recreation Club volleyball courts, because it's ear-marked for demolition in the next year.
The price this year is RO 20, the same as last year. For that, you get:
- Entry to the best party of the year
- 3 free drinks, and cheap drink prices after that
- Access to the world famous Golden Garter Saloon
- Buffet food with Canadian cuisine(!)
- A Canadian DJ
- Line Dancing
- Entry into the prize draw for 2 return tickets to the 100th Annual Calgary Stampede later this year - including hotel.
- Support for a local charity
Tickets to this event are always hard to come by if you are not a PDO Ras Al Hamra Rec Club member - so if you have a RAH club membership - get your tickets from their office as normal. If you are not a RAH club member, email me for information on how to obtain tickets to the best party in town. You can email me on mrsythe *at* gmail *dot* com